- Walk around and inspect vehicles inside and out to ensure a quality set of eyes on the areas that need the most attention.
- Hot water pressure wash the entire vehicle exterior and apply a hot soap bath that breaks away and gets rid of all the dirt, grime, and salt. We continually use fresh water to wash your vehicle with our two-bucket water process. Two fresh microfiber wash mitts to make sure no dirt gets transferred back to the car. (Rinse soap with another hot water pass.)
- A light interior blow-out is performed to remove debris from the interior. This is not intended to be as advanced as a full-body or interior detailing.
- Using a clay bar, we remove containments from the surface of your car. Common containments that pollute and slowly destroy your vehicle include things like rail dust, brake dust, and industrial fallout. These pollutants can penetrate through paint, glass, and metal and settle on those components, even after several car washes and polishing. This process is included to allow for a clean and smooth surface for buffing.
- We begin the 2 Step Paint Correction Process. The first includes a heavy cut that aims to remove 85% of the defects from your paint and leave a dramatically improved surface, including removing heavy oxidation, light scratches and swirls,
- To round out the paint correction process, we use a multi-stage polish to enhance gloss and followed by a durable paint sealant to ensure your vehicle a long-lasting shine with a showroom finish. This polish coat gives your vehicle a distinct new car shine.
ADD ON SERVICES: For the ultimate protection of your interior fabric, consider adding our Jade Fabric Protectect by clicking here. Restore your headlights to look factory-new with this Jade Restoration Package.
Upon arrival, a certified technician will greet you and begin a quick, initial vehicle inspection.
We will verify your order and identify any additional damage or repair needs and begin service after your approval. If additional services are added, this may extend your vehicle's service duration. If the vehicle is dropped off early, we will complete the examination prior to service. You will be contacted if we identify any vehicle damage or additional service requirements.
Please remember, that ceramic coating services require you to leave your vehicle at our shop for 48 hours (this is the required curing time for ceramic coating). Prior to 48 hours before your appointment, you can cancel or reschedule at no charge.
Please contact the proper locations front desk if you need to adjust, cancel within 48 hours, or are running late. All customers are offered a 30-minute grace period for appointment arrival, failure to comply may result in forfeiture of your deposit and appointment slot.
Pricing is subject to change upon vehicle inspection.
Our online pricing is based on averages, and while they fit 95% of the jobs we take on, there are still outliers. If the service selected does not match the appropriate vehicle selection or soil identified in person, there will be an additional charge.
We will never charge you additional fees without your consent.
We take pride in offering the highest quality products and services to our customers and we will never upsell to a customer if we don’t fully believe the additional service will benefit the user or their vehicle.