- Walk around and inspect vehicles inside and out to ensure a quality set of eyes on the areas that need the most attention.
- Hot water pressure washes the entire vehicle exterior and apply a hot soap bath that breaks away and gets rid of all the dirt and grime and salt. We continually use fresh water to wash your vehicle with our two-bucket water process. Two fresh microfibers wash mitts to make sure no dirt gets transferred back to the car. (Rinse soap with another hot water pass.)
- We blow out the whole exterior, door jambs, mirrors, window seals, etc. Use clean microfiber towels to dry your vehicle.
- We then remove the vehicle of all personal belongings to ensure the safety of the interior and personal belongings. (Store them in a nice container for pickup). Then high-pressure blows out all the vents, dash, center console, and any tight areas under the seat to make sure all debris and trash are removed. Following this, we use a hot water disinfectant soap to clean all your carpets, seats, and floor mats to remove all visible stains. Lexol Brand conditioners provide a proper pH-balanced cleanser to ensure your plastic, vinyl, and leather surfaces are cleansed and protected without leaving a shiny/greasy look. All vents and tight cracks are gone through without special tools and brushes that are all safe for any interior fabric or material. Once the car is dry, we blow out and vacuum the vehicle one more time to ensure the best interior detail you can get!
- Inside and outside windows are done; rims get cleaned and degreased. Tires are dressed to keep a good moisture blend in the tires to help prevent cracks.
Upon arrival, a certified technician will greet you and begin a quick, initial vehicle inspection.
We will verify your order and identify any additional damage or repair needs and begin service after your approval. If additional services are added, this may extend your vehicle's service duration.
If the vehicle is dropped off early, we will complete the examination prior to service. You will be contacted if we identify any vehicle damage or additional service requirements.
Prior to 24 hours before your appointment, you can cancel or reschedule at no charge. Please contact the proper locations front desk if you need to adjust, cancel within 24 hours, or are running late. All customers are offered a 30-minute grace period for appointment arrival, failure to comply may result in forfeiture of your deposit and appointment slot.
You will be contacted via email or phone, once your vehicle is ready for pick-up. We appreciate your business and would love to see your seal of approval on Google Reviews.
Pricing is subject to change upon vehicle inspection.
Our online pricing is based on averages, and while they fit 95% of the jobs we take on, there are still outliers. If the service selected does not match the appropriate vehicle selection or soil identified in person, there will be an additional charge.
We will never charge you additional fees without your consent.
We take pride in offering the highest quality products and services to our customers and we will never upsell to a customer if we don’t fully believe the additional service will benefit the user or their vehicle.