Complete Motorcycle Detailing Package by Detail Doctor's of Milwaukee Includes:
- Hot water hand wash
- Air Pressure blow-out
- Chrome polish & protection
- Clay Bar
- Buffing *If required*
- Detail Doctor Certified Cured™ seal of protection
Our Interior Detail Process
- Walk around and inspect motorcycle/bike to ensure a quality set of eyes on the areas that need the most attention.
- Hot water pressure wash the entire vehicle exterior and apply a hot soap bath that breaks away and gets rid of all the dirt and grime and salt. We continually use fresh water to wash your vehicle with our two-bucket water process. Two fresh microfiber wash mitts to make sure no dirt gets transferred back to the car. (Rinse soap with another hot water pass.)
- We blow out the whole exterior, shock absorbers, foot rest, safety bar, hand clutch, etc.
- Using a clay bar, we remove containments from the surface of your bike. Common containments that pollute and slowly destroy your vehicle include things like rail dust, brake dust, and industrial fallout. These pollutants can penetrate through paint, glass, and metal and settle on those components, even after several car washes and polishing. This process is included to allow for a clean and smooth surface prior to polish applications.
- A high-quality chrome polish and protection layer is then applied.
- Lastly, if required, we will spot buff any appropriate areas to strengthen the integrity of the metals on your bike and give it that irresistible showroom finish.
Terms & Agreements (Invasive Interior)
This is the starting price for vehicles in average condition. Any vehicle with excess soiling, stains, or dog hair may be subject to price change. By purchasing this package you agree to drop off your vehicle at our location between 8-11AM on the day of your reservation. You will be notified when your vehicle is ready for pick-up via email (Same Day by 5:30pm). For custom drop-off time requests, please Contact Us Here.