What is Ceramic Coating?
The most reliable and trusted way to keep your vehicle protected and looking new is to have a professional apply ceramic coating.
Ceramic coating is the most recent technology in paint protection. It is a liquid chemical polymer solution that is carefully applied by hand to the exterior of your vehicle, creating layers of durable protection.
This protective liquid is made from nanoparticle technology, which gives it the superior ability to turn your entire vehicle's surface into an impermeable, glass-like finish.
Experts say it is the, "Ultimate paint protector."
Did you know?
The value of your vehicle increases
when you receive a ceramic coating from Detail Doctors
Detail Doctors is the only Certified detail shop in wisconsin
to Apply industry leading JADE Ceramic Coatings
What does a Ceramic Coating do?
In short, a ceramic coating adds additional protection to your car’s exterior and helps keep it looking brand new, with comparatively minimal maintenance. The coating achieves this result by making your vehicle more resilient and easier to clean.
Here are the main benefits:
- Provides layers of protection from harmful UV rays
- Protects your vehicle from chemical stains, harmful pollution, and acidic contaminants
- Ceramic coatings last for the long haul and doesn’t wear off like waxes or other polymers
- The coating blends with your vehicle’s paint allowing water and dirt to slip right off
- Provides a guaranteed glass-like finish with the ultimate depth and gloss
WE HAVE THE BEST CERAMIC COATINGS IN WISCONSIN
- The coatings we apply are independently certified here in the US by SGS and Boeing!
- Your first maintenance is 100% complementary and will be scheduled 6 months from your installation.
- Our ceramic coatings aren’t just for protection but it’s also an investment! JADE Ceramic coatings get tied to the VIN and will show up on CARFAX reports. This not only ensures the warranty of the coating but also adds to the value of the car.
- Detail Doctors is a certified installer, trained directly from the source- JADE Ceramic.
- We only use American-made (Formulated & Manufactured) products made right here in the United States! JADE’s R&D and manufacturing facilities are proudly in Colorado.
DETAIL DOCTORS vs. COMPETITION
See how Detail Doctors stacks up against the local competition when it comes to Ceramic Coatings.
In most cases, auto body shops, and detailers price Ceramic Coating packages separately. The prices listed above reflect the ALL-INCLUSIVE price of the coating, warranty, and paint correction. Historic & oversized vehicles require a custom quote.
Our Ceramic Coating Process
- We Wash with a wax-free, gloss-free soap. We start by thoroughly washing every vehicle with a professional-grade wax-free, gloss-free soap. This step is crucial to creating unforgettable, high-value results.
- We rewash with an Industrial Fallout Solution and hand dry the entire Surface. We rewash your vehicle with an Industrial Fallout solution to refine any leftover contaminants even further. Industrial fallout happens when small airborne metal particles settle on the surface of your vehicle and bond to it, causing oxidation and severe damage to your paint.
- We use a professional-grade clay bar. Once thoroughly washed, we use a high-quality clay bar to remove any remaining particles of surface pollution and contamination. This step is extremely important because any contamination left on the surface of your vehicle will become locked underneath your ceramic coating - causing irreversible damage. After rewashing to ensure your vehicle’s surface is free of contamination, we air-blow and hand dry your entire vehicle. At this time, we are also thoroughly inspecting for swirl marks and surface scratches.
- We start the paint correction process. Compounding and polishing are critical steps that guarantee your vehicle has a smooth, glass-like finish all over. For this reason, it’s extremely important to understand the difference between polishing and compounding. Although both processes are designed similarly to do the same thing - to correct paintwork - they work differently, and should only be used with expert knowledge in every situation. The difference between polishing and compounding (a basic understanding) is that compounding removes scratches from paint, and polishing refines the finish. In our process, compounding is followed by polishing to correct the paint fully and to guarantee a finish you’re proud of. ** Vehicles with excessive clearcoat scratches may need additional services resulting in package add ons and/or additional pricing. **
- We give the surface a final wipe. The last step of preparation certifies that your surface is completely free of any oils, waxes, silicones, or other substances that may still be hanging on. Any residue left on your surface will interfere with the bonding and adhesion of your ceramic coating. Our final step secures maximum bonding strength and durability of your Jade ceramic coating.
If you do this your ceramic coating's longevity can diminish or break down.
Using proper soap will ensure the quality and longevity of your ceramic coating.
After picking up your vehicle from Detail Doctors to cure, our ceramic coating takes up to 14 days to cure.
Doing this can cause spots on your vehicle's surface.
These contaminants can stick the surface of your vehicle if not removed properly.
No soap additives.
For best maintenance practices.
after your ceramic coating is applied.
This can damage your ceramic coatings finish.
Doing this can break down your ceramic coating and glass-like finish.