Premium Boat/JetSki Hand Wash/Wax And Interior Detail Process
1. Pre soak and hand wash the whole exterior of the boat and trailer.
2. Once done with the first wash, Perform Acid Bath, Spraying entire gel coated areas down and windows to remove water spots.
3. Using Sure Scrub Pads work the acid into the gel coat and glass
4. Rinsing Immediately not letting it dry. Working one side of the boat at a time.
5. Once the boat has had an acid bath, we rewash and rinse entire exterior and trailer to make sure all acid is washed away.
6. Boat gets hand dried and air pressure blow out, Boat may have to sit for 1 to 2 hours to fully dry out. ( using fans placed around the boat to help.)
7. Hand wax all gel coated areas and outboard engine
8. Let wax cure 30 min - 1 hour
( Boats that are badly oxidized may not be able to be waxed, Paint Correction will be needed, see below)
9. Vacuum and complete blow out of all compartments and boat interior. Including any wells ( fishing boats) or storage compartments.
10. Pretreat all carpets for any heavy stain removal.
11. All vinyl and leather is cleaned using steam. ( mold remover is used if needed)
12. All plastic trim, vinyl and leather is treated with Lexol cleaner & conditioner
13. Steam clean and shampoo all carpeted areas.
14. Remove wax using soft microfiber towels
15. Windows inside and out are cleaned.
( Any Isinglass may be an extra charge based on inspection due to buffing, if needed to be done. Plastic windows mostly on larger fishing boats and charter boats. $ 20 per panel window) ***EX. same as the back glass on a soft top convertible car)
Boat/JetSki Premium Exterior Paint Correction Process
1. Fully dry, we inspect the boat for heavy corrosion areas that will need to be wet sanded before with start our two step paint correction process
( ***500, 1000,2000,4000 grit sandpaper sponges would be used depending how bad the boat build up is with a rotary buffer)
(***Small test will be done around the boat to see what process will be needed and how bad the oxidation build up is.
2. Step 1 using Heavy Cut Marine Compound to cut away deep Oxidation layers.
3. Step 2 Using our Rupes Buffer with a soft polish pad, and Rupes UNO PURE compound to remove any leftover oxidation and cut marks. (*** no fillers or silicones in compound )
4. Apply our Sealant wax and let cure 1-2 hours
Upon arrival between 8-9am, a certified technician will greet you and begin a quick, initial boat or jet ski inspection.
We will verify your order and identify any additional damage or repair needs and begin service after your approval. If additional services are added (such as an inboard engine clean and condition). This may increase your boat or jet ski’s service duration and price, as well as push back your estimated pick-up time.
If the boat or jet ski is dropped off early (please contact us for early or late arrival), we will complete the examination prior to service. You will be contacted if we identify any vehicle damage or additional service requirements.
Prior to 72 hours before your appointment, you can reschedule at no charge (please check your purchase email). Please contact the proper locations front desk if you need to adjust, cancel, or are running late. All customers are offered a 30-minute grace period for appointment arrival, failure to comply may result in forfeiture of your deposit and appointment slot.
You will be contacted via email or phone, once your boat or jet ski is ready for pick-up (typically 8-24 hours after drop off, however we will let you know an estimate upon your arrival). We appreciate your business and would love to see your seal of approval on Google Reviews.
Pricing is subject to change upon boat and or jet ski inspection.
Our online pricing is based on averages, and while they fit 95% of the jobs we take on, there are still outliers. If the service selected does not match the appropriate boat or jet ski selection or soil identified in person, there will be an additional charge. Please be aware that if additional services are added, your estimated pick up time may also be pushed back.
If your boat and trailer does not fit inside of our garage door opening (boat length must be 24' or shorter with a maximum door Height of 8'9" x Width 10’1") you will receive an 80% refund to your payment method or 100% refund in the form of a gift card.
Please note: To keep our shop moving properly, we expect a timely pick-up of your boat or jet ski. In the event you are unable to pick up your boat/jet ski in a reasonable amount of time, a nightly storage fee may be applied.
We take pride in offering the highest quality products and services to our customers and we will never upsell to a customer if we don’t fully believe the additional service will benefit the user or their boat/ jet ski.
If you care about the appearance and longevity of your boat, having a paint correction done is absolutely worth it.
Paint correction is a long process, and your boat needs to undergo many cleaning and decontamination steps before the polishing process even begins. For heavily neglected boats, this can take an entire day all by itself! If you add up the time and expertise required for paint correction, you’ll find that our price is a steal!